Learn what others are saying about Homegrown Pilates & Wellness!
-I signed up for coaching and Pilates with Christine because I was looking for some guidance, and structure, in my life. I have aspired to work for myself for a long time but lacked the confidence to try. I have always felt lost in the career area of my life. Through a plan that we had worked on for my goals I wound up with more than a career path, I gained tools to help me with my confidence in all aspects of my life.
Christine’s coaching taught me new ways to think about myself and how to connect the feelings in my body to my thoughts. I learned how to break down my thought process and focus on the present. Including Pilates with the coaching I learned how to listen to my body. I wanted to have a practice in place to keep my body strong as I get older.
As I worked through the coaching and Pilates, I found my body and mind both grew stronger. I found Christine’s approach to coaching to be kind, thoughtful, and extremely informative. Thanks to Christine I have learned to have compassion for myself.
- I signed up for some nutritional/health coaching from Christine because I wanted to get healthier. Ideally I would lose weight. I was tired of dieting and gaining the weight back and was looking for some major changes. It turned into so much more. We dove deep into my thoughts which lead to the actions I wanted to change. I learned how to make
small manageable changes that will set me up for success for the long haul, not just for weight loss, but for life. Some sessions were harder than others I won’t lie. Most amazing things are hard work. I can’t thank Christine enough!
- I have been doing Pilates for the last 5 years and started working with Christine about 10 months ago. As an instructor, Christine’s classes continue to challenge me. I am feeling stronger in my core and have reached new Pilates milestones.
I love the intensity of the workouts while having someone there to correct my form. I look forward to each session and they have made me feel more confident and proud of myself!
I have also enrolled with Christine as a health coaching client. Over the years I have tried numerous weight loss programs. I came to Christine because I wanted to lose a few pounds and narrow my waistline. Before working with Christine, I suffered from indigestion and had unwanted belly bloat.
Since working with Christine, I have lost 10 lbs, lost the belly bloat and I no longer suffer from indigestion. My waistline is now inches smaller and I feel beautiful in my clothes. Working with Christine has allowed me to eat what I love, lose weight, all while living a healthier lifestyle. I believe that with the tools I have learned, I have lost the unwanted pounds for the very last time.
I feel stronger than ever and more confident in my body, and, just bought an outfit in my new, smaller size!
- I was intimidated by Pilates until I worked with Christine. During our one-on-one sessions she coached me through the basic series and helped me build confidence with the exercises and equipment. She’s extremely knowledgeable about the body and her workouts are always interesting, engaging and challenging. As a result of her calm guidance I’ve become a Pilates regular. Thank you, Christine!
- I started with private sessions with Christine, it was a great workout targeting cardio, muscular strength, flexibility and definitely core strength. The studio is fully equipped, spacious and clean. Christine is an excellent coach. Doing Pilates with her is definitely a higher standard than other classes I have been to in the past.
- I am really enjoying working with Christine. I am new to Pilates. Christine is so nice, knowledgeable and very conscientious. I have some complicated medical issues including a hip issue. Christine is working alongside my PT therapist to help me strengthen my hip. I am traveling from NJ for Pilates and it is well worth the trip.